90 fj-62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased 1990 fj62 from second owner who did a 350 conversion with an Australian 5spd tranny. Vehicle has 199k on body and 15k on new motor and rebuilt trans. No rust and interior is great. The old man was asking $8,000 and I got it for $5700. Is that a fair price for a mint wagon with a chevy conversion? I wrecked or scraped the whole side of my wife's 84fj60 so I had to replace. Just wondering how these conversions do in fj60's. Thanks for any input.:)

Post pics! Could be a good deal as long as everything was done correctly.

Lift? Any other mods? What part of the country did the truck come from?

90 fj 62

I dont have any pics yet, but vehicle was always in WA state. no rust, champagne color, prev. owner said he put an Australian 5spd in when he converted to brand new chev 350. Paper work says entire conversion was $15k, wow thats alot when I bought it for my wife well under the asking price of $8,900. I recently side swiped her 84 fj60 and was replacing it. Now she wants me to fix her fj60 and I guess I'll drive the fj62. We also have a 77rust free CA fj40, that just had the 6cyl rebuilt (expensive). I wish I would have put 350 in fj40 now. I also may post pics soon of fj40 on forum before I try to sell on Ebay. thanks for the reply:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom