8th Annual HoWiEpAlOoZa 2K7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The official dates are April 27 - 29 , 2007 and the event will be held in conjunction with Rrock at the Hannibal Rocks Park near Hannibal , Missouri . Howiepalooza will be sharing a venue with the gang from Rockport and there are so many activities planned that nobody should have any trouble at all in having a great time . There are lots of activities and prizes for the kids so bring 'em . Camping and hotels are within 5 miles and primitive camping on site .

There are a lot of things going on for this years event and I'll post more later ... for sure ,you can count on the "hog roast" and we might have something really unique for entertainment on saturday night.

I'll post more l8tr

howiebilt

crappy event....no chance I'll attend this again in 2007....

(hey Howie!! how's that POS Bronco buggy treatin ya??)

crappy event....no chance I'll attend this again in 2007....

(hey Howie!! how's that POS Bronco buggy treatin ya??)

It is almost ready for the paint booth :bounce: As you may recall , vandals stole my trusty steed and painted it some hideous color and left it abandoned next to the pavillion while I was out on the trails driving the new FJ Cruiser ... :doh:

steed? bwahahahahaa!!! (pink suits you!)

calendar marked...see if I can pull this one off again....

If you have any friends ( Highly Doubtful) you should bring them along ... so you don't get hurt :grinpimp: :D :D :D

If you have any friends ( Highly Doubtful) you should bring them along ... so you don't get hurt :grinpimp: :D :D :D

He doesn't need friends to hurt himself and most friends just point and laugh rather than keeping him from getting hurt.

Hold my :beer: and watch this ;)

Is there going to be pre registration fo rthe event?

There might be a pre registration for the event ... called a speed pass , this will allow you to use the passing lane and get right in instead of waiting in line .

I will get more details very soon and let everybody know . I'm still trying to decide if I want to have T-shirts for the event and that would also be included with the pre-registration .... Howie don't need any extra expenses on this event .

There is going to be a ton of things going on during this event and I hope everyone brings their kids with them because there will be lots of fun activities for them as well as the coloring contest . A hayrack ride is set up for the children as well and there will be a drive in movie set up for part of saturday nights activities. No confirmation on the band yet but there is time . The hog roast with all the fixin's is all systems go and "Ma" will have her famous home made cookies !!!

I'll keep you posted ... stay tuned !

howiebilt

you need to work on getting the East Coast Trail Team at this event <wink>

you need to work on getting the East Coast Trail Team at this event <wink>

Do you have any pull with these guys ? Last time was great and I was under the impression that they were only doing it for one year . If it is still going on ... I would love to have them again !

howie

well, I'm the Assist Driver on the 2007 East Coast team....I "might" have some clout there (but doubt it...lol)

Woody

I think it would be great to have the Toyota Team at Howiepalooza again ... could you see what you can do to make it happen ?

Howie

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2K7

Just a reminder that Howiepalooza will be at Hannibal Rocks Park - April 27th-29th

Just wondering if anyone knows some details for the Howie event so I know what gear I need to bring...
Is there running water? Showers?

The camp site at Hannibal Rocks Park is primitive only , no electric or water . There are port-o-johns .

Injun Joe's campgrounds are 1 mile away . Here is a link to the others in the area .

http://www.visithannibal.com/

Howiebilt

Just wondering if anyone knows some details for the Howie event so I know what gear I need to bring...
Is there running water? Showers?

If your heading down On Thursday the 26th there is a group of us Leaving from Plainview travel plaza on Hwy 26 and 41 Oshkosh at 6:00 or 6:30 we usually run channel 16 on the CB let me know if you want to travel with us we'll make sure we wait for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom