8th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 12-17 Silverton, Colorado* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big thanks again to @paflytyer and @bluecruiser for all of their hard work and long hours they put into this every year! It's come a long way from them opening it up to the forum and having 30 of us show up from all over the country to meetup at Ironton park at HIH3 to the premier experience it is now thanks to the hard work of these guys! HIH was a major reason for me to rejoin the 100 fold after selling my first one in a moment of madness. Thanks guys!

Thanks man! Those were the good old days!! Ironton Park in the slop, but man that was fun. I think we have found our stride with 100 trucks and a place to fit them all. I cannot believe all the built 100s around these days. It’s crazy.

Very Excited. Coming From Dallas, will probably take 287 to Amarillo then I40 across to Albuquerque and work my way up. Let me know if anyone would like to caravan. May try to split the drive in 2 days stopping in Santa Fe or something for an overnight.

QUESTION: This is my first time doing this. Will registration be thru the HIH website?

Yes. All registration and trail selections etc, will happen via the website. Subscribe on the website to ensure you are up to date. Thx!!

What's the latest you can register?
. Typically sell out within the first 45 min. Wish we could let everyone come, just don’t have the capacity and the event wouldn’t be as special. We will take names for a wait list and we have typically been able to get a few folks in when others change their mind, etc. thx!!

You thinking of banging it out in a day or 2? It's about 14 hours or so. We did the trip back in 2 days last year.

I was thinking about a layover somewhere in the Grand Escalante, UT area (or with family in Park City). That said, I'm no stranger to insane road trips so I could do it in 1 day if provoked :p

First off, a huge THANK YOU for taking a simple idea, making it great! I have seen the evolution of this event over the past 5 years and I can tell you all this...it continues to get better and better! I know HIH8 will be the best yet, because that's how you guys roll and all of the participants! This event does not need any more hype because it already has a sterling reputation as a "Must Attend Event" if you are a 100 series owner. Great job Stan and Chris and the rest of the team of spouses, partners, vendors, fellow supporting volunteers, and attendees with excitement and most of all patience with all of details that may come our way on any given day!

If anyone is interested, I will be doing a discount for HIH8 guys wanting to ship their vehicles. Cars could be shipped into Denver and stored safely at my place until your arrival. @fireball Shipped his in last year and got to enjoy a few extra days. It could save some serious pavement time for guys coming from far away places. Look forward to seeing everyone for my second year!

You can get a quote by going to www.summitautotransport.com.
Use 80113 as your destination zip code

After having my 100 for 5 years, I think I am finally going to be able to make it this year...coming from AR...planning on camping near the Great Sand Dunes NP on Medano pass and then sneaking in from the east via Stony Pass. So ready to get back out there...fingers crossed nothing gets in the way this year...

After having my 100 for 5 years, I think I am finally going to be able to make it this year...coming from AR...planning on camping near the Great Sand Dunes NP on Medano pass and then sneaking in from the east via Stony Pass. So ready to get back out there...fingers crossed nothing gets in the way this year...

Amazing choice! Make sure to check the website often before your trip, Medano pass closes frequently due to flooding depending on if we get late storms. If you need a back up plan I have a great spot south of Alamosa right on the river.

Totally pumped! No breakdowns this year I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom