Parting Out 89 FJ62 - Now in Fredericksburg, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting Out - 89 FJ62 - Roanoke, VA

I am just starting to get into this. Most of the big stuff is gone lots and lots of little things.

Let me know what you need, has chrome, beautiful head liner, glass, rubber is in GREAT shape, roof is in GREAT shape. I do have little ones running around, but I will replay as quickly as possible. Pics are from the above link, if you are interested in something specific feel free to pm me a good phone number to text too.

I also have a set of FJ-60 axles, and some odds and ends from a 68 FJ-40.

Lex

Interested in axles. Will send PM.

Have a pile of SUPPLE, like a babies butt, door rubber, almost complete set drop me a line if your interested.

By chance is evaporator still available?

Doors are off rears are not bad for an east coast truck, 3 window regulators look great. Lots of glass with toyota logos on them. LOTS of good SUPPLE rubber.

Grey Seat belt covers, b pillar covers, immaculate shape.

Let me know what you all are looking for.

I need an accelerator cable. Also curious how much you'd like for the grey bpillar covers. Lmk! Thanx

Transfer case received in very good condition... can't wait to bolt this thing behind a 5-speed.

A/C tensioner including pulley available??

I am just starting to get into this. Most of the big stuff is gone lots and lots of little things.

Let me know what you need, has chrome, beautiful head liner, glass, rubber is in GREAT shape, roof is in GREAT shape. I do have little ones running around, but I will replay as quickly as possible. Pics are from the above link, if you are interested in something specific feel free to pm me a good phone number to text too.

Lex
Hi--do you have bumper end caps rear & or front

Lex

Lex

Lex

Any one need any period correct sheet metal before pieces start going to the scrap heap?

Have 3 doors and looking at cutting out a body panel or two let me know if anyone needs this. Lots of good rubber pieces, good glass, guage cluster, radiator, bib, various dash pieces, No dash cover. Awesome b pillar covers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom