For Sale '88 FJ62 in Jackson, Tn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've owned this FJ62 for a little over a year. I was going to put it in storage while relocating for work; however, I've decided on selling the vehicle and letting someone else see it through. Although the truck runs strong, I never had plates put on it due to living in a county with emissions testing. Except for the past two months, it’s been garage kept. Currently, it is sitting at my parents’ house and has since developed some minor surface rust on the back right tail light area. Previously, I had used a heat gun to clear off all the bondo from the area and get it down to the body. It is minor surface rust and easily removable with a good brushing. This is minor and can be easily removed. The front left fender is dented and needs replaced and I have a matching fender to go with the vehicle. I also have parts from unperformed maintenance that comes with it (e.g., oil filter, oil, oil pan gasket). There is a small transmission leak that I was never able to source and correct. Otherwise, the vehicle is fine mechanically. The interior is in pretty good condition. The pics show a door panel missing. It was taken off to work on a speaker on the passenger side and never replaced. Mileage on the truck is approximately 249k. If you have any further questions, then let me know. I'm asking $6,800.

1a.jpg

3a.jpg

5a.jpg

11a.jpg

12a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom