85 fj60 in colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
mostly complete. no title (f.u.brett). no engine. body and frame rusty. glass good. Located west of Denver in Blue River (near Breckenridge). I want to wait through the weekend before I part out. I would prefer to sell complete. Asking $750obo plus transport for the whole truck. If it does not sell by next week tues. 10th. I will be willing to part. I will respond to inquiries in the order I recieve them. Please feel free to make offers. I want to be reasonable and stoke people out. (970)409-8900 Matt

If you decide to part it out. I want the TOYOTA emblem from the grille.

if you part, i'm looking for upper and lower shift boots. (both trans and tcase).

If you decide to part it out. I want the TOYOTA emblem from the grille.

I believe I have an extra one, I'll try to get over and see this afternoon. -M.

If you part it I'd like the Aisin hubs with the cone washers :D

This truck has newer warn hubs. -M.

if you part, i'm looking for upper and lower shift boots. (both trans and tcase).

Sorry, shift boots went to my 40.

Attempt at posting pics...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

how much for the:
> front seat covers (both driver & passenger)
> headlamp doors
> rims
> warn hubs
could u send pics of all of these please?

carpet condition? Color?

Thanks anyway ;)

Burl

I'm interested in the transmission/transfer pair if the transmission is a long output shaft version (has spacer between transmission and tranfer).

Thanks,
Andy

Matt: need the following to 96064

1) Both front side marker lights, orange, if in good shape.

2) small plastic nut inserts for one of those side marker lights. These are the plastic things that is over the screw holes that hold the screws in place.

3) The plastic surrond piece that the upper tail gate push/pull lock sit into.

4) Swtch cover plate. Last on bottom of dash, to the right of the front ash tray.

Thanks, John

I need the rear tail lights lense( the plastic part) and a factory gas cap. Alos hood springs and hood insulation liner

So how about that TOYOTA emblem?

No More Snow!

A big spring storm just came through Colorado and another is on it's way. As a result, my access to the truck has been delayed. I need to wait until it dries out some before I can get to it. I am sorry, I don't have an indoor place to disassemble. Your parts requests are important to me and I will do my best. Thx -M.

I need a pair of front interior door panels (brown) in good shape, shipped to 83714.

Thanks,

Ray

Someone broke my back window out last night...... a******.....

So if you have good glass in the rear hatch, name your price (defrost must work too)
If the whole lift gate is unrusted, I may be interested in the whole thing . PM with a price and if its still available.
My zip is 22033 (VA)
Thanks, Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom