85 FJ-60 W/ 3B in NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 FJ-60 with 3B conversion. w/ 130,000k odo Asking $ 6850.00 obo

New:

Billstines
Interior
front end
brakes
Batteries X2
Paint
Alloys w/AT's

Xtra:

X-fer
Tranny
Manuels
Injector pump
Roof rack with carbon fibre

I sure there is more ,Im posting this for a friend .
If you would like more info please call :

Cary Smith @ 209-295-6152

Thanks for looking,

ken
DSCN0351.jpg
DSCN0352.jpg
DSCN0353.jpg

Last edited:
Some more.
DSCN0356.jpg
DSCN0354.jpg
DSCN0355.jpg

Uno Mas.
DSCN0360.jpg

Must post price per forum rules or be deleted.

Oh Cr*p Im awake now.

Edited with price.

ken

what's the transmission? who did the conversion (diy or mechanic) and when was it done?

thanks.

oh ps, where in northern cali? ione?

Last edited:
Yes this is the guy just above buckhorn on 88.
Im trying to get more info but he is not around. I went up with Alvaro today and checked it but Cary (owner) wasnt around.
Please feel free to call him .
Its a manual tranny I not sure who did the conversion.

ken

He hasent been around still not sure on the tranny.
I will say the frame looks real good, there are some cancer spots on the body (2 or 3 small ) , not bad
Its no concores winner but its straight, Sans the hood.

ken

Last edited:
I did the conversion- theres not much to it , the hardest part of the job is moving the front motor mounts. This is done by carefully grinding off the welds so as not to remove any frame material and then welding them back on in the proper place. we had a whole disassembled extra BJ-60 on site. (that made measuring the exact location easy.) Other than some wiring, the rest is just nuts and bolts... as the vehicles are the same. Mileage is around 22-24 depending how heavy your foot is . It's a 4 speed.
A 5 speed trans. generally costs around 5 thousand dollars for a good one. If you have any other questions, call me on my cell 650 619 1163

This is the Info from the Owner. :cheers:

ken

you said minor rust..where? also is it completely drivable. as in no problems mechanically....i like the truck and if i could drive it home that would save me some headache

I looked at the truck pretty good. As far as I know its in fine driving condtion.
The corrosion I could see was in the fender wells ,making the paint bubble a bit.
Still for sale. The truck belongs to a friend, feel free to call him with any questions.

#s above..

ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom