84 fj60 in norcal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
i'm keeping all the running gear for a project and the engine, trans and t-case are spoken for but there's a lot of good stuff left.

the seats are in excellent condition, the rest of the body parts are up for grabs along with the complete interrior.

some pics here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=2073601#post2073601

How much for the:
Center consol - if in good shape
Choke knob assembly - including the cable
Hood latch cable- if not smashed behind the left side of the grill?

Does that little hoopty step mount to the frame or body? I might need that.

What are the seats? Just stock ones that are recovered?

How much for the:
Center consol - if in good shape
Choke knob assembly - including the cable
Hood latch cable- if not smashed behind the left side of the grill?

Does that little hoopty step mount to the frame or body? I might need that.

the side steps mount to the body. $10 for the pair

the console is in good shape, the other stuff you're looking for is cool also. $50 for everything and i'll throw in the steps.:flipoff2:

What are the seats? Just stock ones that are recovered?

they look like the stockers to me. definetly been redone. they're in great shape. $100

And a price on the front receiver mount.

front receiver is part of the bumper and is welded to the front x-member. if i get a chance to chop it off, it's all yours bud.:cool:

Georg I'll take the steering wheel wrap please.

are the mirrors direct bold on? except lower bolts I assume. If they bolt directly to the uppers shoot me a price. Also looking for the battery tray and hold downs.

clint

I'm interested in the front turn signal lenses, the headlight windows, and the front side marker lights. I can't tell from the pictures but they look like they are in good condition with no cracks? If so, let me know how much you are looking for.

Also, you don't happen to have a good jack crank handle? Mine is rounded out a bit and I doubt I could jack up the cruiser if need be.

Thanks

How about the windshield washer resivour? The one mounted on the inside left driverside fender? Is it all busted up or in cood shape?

BTW thats the headlight squirter reservior.

I will take the front seats as well please.

I'll pick up all the stuff a week from friday, the 27th.

I'll be in Manteca or Stockton Thursday night. If you want I can help you pull the engine and do some other things at the shop.

thanks for the offer dan, but by then i'll have it all ripped apart and ready to go.

are the mirrors direct bold on? except lower bolts I assume. If they bolt directly to the uppers shoot me a price. Also looking for the battery tray and hold downs.

clint

hey clint.
battery tray is junk. the mirrors are aftermarket. i will remove them and can post some pics if that would help.
georg

I'm interested in the front turn signal lenses, the headlight windows, and the front side marker lights. I can't tell from the pictures but they look like they are in good condition with no cracks? If so, let me know how much you are looking for.

Also, you don't happen to have a good jack crank handle? Mine is rounded out a bit and I doubt I could jack up the cruiser if need be.

Thanks

one of the headlight bezels has a busted tab on it, the other one is in good shape. the turn signal lenses are good, so are the side markers but the rubber gaskets are coming apart. i don't think there's a jack handle but i'll take a look.

location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom