84 FJ60 for sale $1200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.trucksplusinc.com
SEE POST WRECK PHOTOS BELOW, MAY NEED SOME PARTS TO HELP THE BUYER FIX IT, WRECKED 10 MINUTES AFTER HE PURCHASED TRUCK.

SOLD THANKS FOR LOOKING< still have the rust free frame and body shell for sale and other 2F parts.

I have this 84 FJ60 I bought here on mud several months ago to use for parts. Shipped it down from Pennsylvania and it ran too good to chop. Very Very rusty and will need some more brake work, but motor is strong and does not smoke or knock. Clean clear title in hand. 4 speed shifts good. Needs front drive shaft installed to make 4x4 work. Mudder I purchased it from said 4wd was working when he got the truck but he needed the drive shaft and hubs for another rig. I have replaced the hubs with asians and I have a drive shaft but its too long, can be shortened at machine shop on your dime. Has factory air that is inoperable, decent tires and chrome rims. The 2F is de-smogged. Good for parts or keep it on the road for a trail rig you dont have to worry about running into the trees!!!! I also have a rust free body and frame, no doors, front fenders, no axels, no interior I will sell it for $500 and it has a good AL title, (got it from Godwin when I was doing my diesel conversion) this body is in Moody area. Tan truck is located at my carlot, Trucks Plus Inc. 931 Pinson Valley Parkway Tarrant, AL. 35217 Office # 205-841-6749

Last edited:
Pictures

Here are a few pics.
84 Land Cruiser 001.jpg
84 Land Cruiser 002.jpg
84 Land Cruiser 003.jpg

Picture of motor

You may remember this truck from the classifieds a long time ago. It was cheap when I bought it, but, I have replaced the hubs, rear passenger window, full brake shoes and hardware kit on rear, and paid out the nose to get it shipped in. I am basically breaking even on selling this truck. I dont really need any parts off it, and I think its worth keeping on the road for someone with a little time to kill. Call me 205-841-6749 James
84 Land Cruiser 004.jpg

I also have a 3B Diesel engine, trans, tcase combo from Australia for sale $1500. It was pulled from a running BJ40, 4 speed trans, has starter, alt, 12 volt system with some engine wiring.

Also a complete but dismantled 2F us FJ60 motor with good top end and locked bottom end as well as the 4speed trans and tcase. $300 takes all the motor stuff and $300 takes the trans and t case. Check out my listing in Vehicles for sale and Parts for sale.

Just looked at some of the pics in the for sale section and am curious about the headlight setup...can you post a close up?

This is the very rare and hard to find "Benz Cruise" headlight option, you will be pleased with its performance:hillbilly:. I have all the parts to make it look stock as shown below, 2 grills to choose from. :clap:
cruiser parts 001.jpg
cruiser parts 002.jpg
cruiser parts 003.jpg

It's the Short Circuit edition, Johnny 5 still alive.

Any chance you would want to trade for a 17 ft V-hull aluminum boat and trailor?

Appreciate the pictures.

I think you're right about it being rare, this must have been the concept design between the 60 and the 62 models and Toyota eventually chose 4 square headlights...and lost the diamond plate:lol:

No prob, it WAS a funny looking front end, so this 19 yo kid bought the truck, leaves the lot, gone 10 minutes and wrecks!!!!!!! Runs into the back of a 03/04 or newer tacoma, kid calls me from side or road and says he does not have INS or any money to have the truck towed, or parents to help him. So I let them tow it back to the lot, i paid the tow fee, and my mechanic is going to fix it, at a discount labor rate, with my stack of spare parts. Dont think I would have done that for a Honda, or chebby, or ford, or heep............

thats some bad luck and very generous of you to help out...how extensive is the damage?

Pics to come Monday AM, pretty damn bad, I feel bad for the kid, he just wanted to go do some wheeling instead of driving around a beat toyota corolla. Bet he wishes he had the corolla now.

Befor and After

Here are the post wrecked pictures. Poor kid just wants to go wheeling and tears this thing up on the interstate. I had a rad and fan shroud, if anyone has any parts they might want to "donate" or sell cheap let me know, I am going to try and help this kid all I can. Thanks,

James
wrecked cruiser 001.jpg
wrecked cruiser 002.jpg
wrecked cruiser 003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom