SOLD 84 2f Intake/Exhaust manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dannyvp

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a manifold to fit a 1984 FJ60 2F.
PM me with pics and information for what you have.

Looking for a manifold to fit a 1984 FJ60 2F.
PM me with pics and information for what you have.
I've got a complete Intake / Exhaust setup, complete with intact smog (never seen one not broken before), shields, etc. I've even got the intact exhaust down pipe and intact air rail, if you need those. It all came out of an '85 FJ60 PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

2F Emissions 1.JPG
2F emissions 2.JPG
2F emissions 8.JPG
2F emissions 7.JPG
2F emissions 4.JPG

I have one now. Thankyou though.

I've got a complete Intake / Exhaust setup, complete with intact smog (never seen one not broken before), shields, etc. I've even got the intact exhaust down pipe and intact air rail, if you need those. It all came out of an '85 FJ60 PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

View attachment 1870780 View attachment 1870781 View attachment 1870782 View attachment 1870783 View attachment 1870784
[/QUOTE

View attachment 1870780 View attachment 1870781 View attachment 1870782 View attachment 1870783 View attachment 1870784
I'm interested in if you still have, thanks Bill

Hi Bill. Sorry, meant to respond earlier.

Yes, I still have all of the parts mentioned above. PM me, and let me know which one(s) you need.

Thanks,
David

I have a local customer who needs me to install a 60 manifold set and down pipe for his 40. Lmk what you want for those three pieces shipped to my shop please.

Hi Bill. Sorry, meant to respond earlier.

Yes, I still have all of the parts mentioned above. PM me, and let me know which one(s) you need.
I'm interested in the exhaust manifold but I don't know how to pm sorry
Thanks,
David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom