'82 nissan diesel (SW OREGON) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$1000 OBO
Rough and Ugly. Smokes a lot when its cold not bad at all once it up to temp. Don't know the mpg. Not tagged or registered. Needs tires and a little this and that. 5 speed, std cab, long bed 2WD. Brown between the rust spots... Actually not much rust. Not interested in shipping. I might post a pic if you are really serious. 205k. I have it because the PO let some BIODiesel sit way too long in it ( it smelled like rancid vegetable oil so who know what they did) Pm me if interested. Thanks. Going in the local firestarter soon.

Location: Somewhere between Medford and Grants Pass but far enough from both of them! About 35miles SW of Medford.

Last edited:
that rancid oil may be animal bio- they started using chicken renderings in some bios- I've bought some in portland before, smells horrible!

where in sw oregon? I am in Klamath

sorry, edited my listing.

Klamath, CA or Klamath falls... sorry, don't have any way to check your coordinates..

Klamath Falls, Oregon

what are you in Gold hill?

Nope, the other side our little world.
Let me know if you're interested before I list it.

pics? specs on the truck?

I'm not sure what you mean by spec's- SD22 motor, 5 speed, No power steering or air conditioning, blue seats, brown interior, mouse urine air freshener(after market) broken turn signal lense and broken back up lense. Tweaked bumpers, wire holding the battery down and the fan shroud back, back up light and gas gauge don't work, turn signals do sometimes, the rims don't match nor do the tires and the lock on the fuel door is gone.. Other than that it is a real gem!

Do you still want a picture? ( I probably won't be able to post til sunday)

naw but you do do a good job of selling it, I dont need a pic... she sounds cherry!

mouse urine, classic...

Update on Kief's dead thread: I still have "El Brown Turd" and it is running better all of the time! still smells funky, still is uglier than poo, but I've put another 25k on it and use it to commute to Eugene and even took it down to the Sierra Madre of Mexico, Thanks Kief, and Viva El Brown Turd!

Funny, I just saw a pic of it and kind of missed my stinky little wheel barrow. Rock on!

pic of El Brown Turd in the Sierra Madre-I figured the motor was tired before driving to Mexico, one tank of Mexican diesel and it ran great! I could feel all 62 hp...
102_0126.jpg

New tires and a tuneup did wonders, and like I mentioned a couple of tanks of that high sulpher Mexican diesel and she runs great. BTW, we should take one of your cruisers out in the woods someday, I've been I've been working out in the woods behind your place and found some cool things....

I wish we could get good fuel around here. I noticed my toyota 22re powered trucks mileage is dropping and I think its out winter/ethanolized fuel that is killing it. I was getting 27 and now and down to 25.. PS, did you end up with a set of 5 hole 14" rims? I'm trying to get a set of studded going for the aforementioned truck

If you want to do some exploring around here I'm game. Is this stuff related to your book? We could probably get a bunch of JSC'ers interested as well. I tried to find a mine on the other side of the hill but stayed in "hunting" mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom