SOLD MD: 1998 Nissan Patrol Safari 4.2 turbo diesel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/west-friendship-1998-nissan-patrol/7681838965.html

Google drive with a ton of photos: Nissan Safari - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-CGAu9Ya6k_FkGXUuHzq7aSE2Yw-3eqo

Asking $22K.

Super rare low mileage Y61 Nissan Safari also known as patrol. It has the very desirable TD42T 4.2 turbo diesel, auto transmission, and of course 4WD. Many consider this a more robust option to the Land Cruiser due to its superior drive train. Even with a 1997 redesign, Nissan kept the solid axles up front (unlike the 100 series). The TD42T engine sports 2 oil filters and almost 10L of oil. It will cruise comfortably at 80mph at 2500rpm with a redline of 4500rpm with power to spare. It also has a custom camper setup with platform bed, stove and small sink.

Safety: ABS and dual airbags.

Comfort: front and rear auto climate controls, cabin filter, headlight wiper

Condition: some clear coat fading, some light surface rust. Clean underneath, and almost mint interior. Non smoker car (rare for Japan)

Maintenance: oil filters, oil, diff oil, air filter, new foam cell shocks, hood dampers, new spare tire (falken wildpeak), two batteries

Clean MD title. Happy to answer questions!

IMG_4836.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

IMG_4897.jpeg

IMG_4906.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_4963.jpeg

Maintenance records from new to 136k km.

Does it still have the second row seats under the sleeping platform?

Does it still have the second row seats under the sleeping platform?

In the video they are folded up.

That is a lot of truck for the money.

Cheers

In the video they are folded up.

That is a lot of truck for the money.

Cheers
IMG_4935.jpeg

Yup correct! Super soft and comfortable. Door cards are in excellent shape. Interior has very little wear.

Added a link to my google drive that has a ton of photos!

Saw that I was getting hot air all the time but rear AC blows cold. Did some trouble shooting and figured out it was the air mixing module. I replaced it with an OEM one and all is well!
IMG_5403.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom