80 Series Rear Badge Vinyl Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Land Cruiser for now, I'll work on a LX450 one soon

3M Vinyl
Metallic Silver or Metallic Charcoal

These are just the letters, your truck color will be the background.

$5 ea + $6 for flat rate shipping.

Paypal to gahifahu@msn.com make sure you note what it is for.

20150108_160006_zps3qjatyhl.jpg

20150111_115314_zpszcyldiwj.jpg

20150111_115326_zpsdmquec8l.jpg

@gahi Do you make these yourself, or do you farm it out?

If you make them yourself, are you interested in making other stuff too?

Great Idea man... any pics of the metallic charcoal letters?

nevermind. Sending you money now. for the metallic charcoal letters. Thanks

Great thanks man!

I'll also post some pics once I get that thing stuck.

That looks so good that seeing the first pic I didn't know which thing you were talking about. I thought you were selling the 4WD badge! LOL

Thanks for making these. I have had quite a few requests to 3D print these but they are WAY too long to fit in my printer. I felt bad that I could not make a product that folks badly wanted. I'm glad you were able to fill the need. Fantastic price to. If I get any more requests for them I will send everyone your way.

That looks so good that seeing the first pic I didn't know which thing you were talking about. I thought you were selling the 4WD badge! LOL

Ha! The 4WD badge is about to get axed.

Thanks for making these. I have had quite a few requests to 3D print these but they are WAY too long to fit in my printer. I felt bad that I could not make a product that folks badly wanted. I'm glad you were able to fill the need. Fantastic price to. If I get any more requests for them I will send everyone your way.

Thanks.

Any trick to putting them on straight? Money Sent!

Put it in place with masking tape at the top corners, then adjust back and forth until you get it exactly where you want. Run a piece of tape the full length. On longer ones like the land cruiser decal, cut in between a few of the letters to make more managable pieces. Hinge it up, pull the backing, holding the out side corners, hinge it back down to the surface. Smooth it out with a credit card, fingers, etc. pull the tranfer paper. Be careful while pulling the transfer paper, and watch to make sure you dont lift any of the vinyl.

20150115_160218_zpso2vuscds.jpg

20150115_160223_zps3zlxddpk.jpg

20150115_160228_zpszlnpqix4.jpg

20150115_160233_zpsfzk6csut.jpg

Hey gahi... thanks again for the stickers. I'm really happy with mine and I think this is a no brainer for anyone locking to replace a broken or missing rear badge.

Is there a clear background left on the truck? Or is that the reside from your old emblem? Said differently, are the letters individual once the backing is peeled or is it one big decal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom