40 Series Grill badges / Ashtray switch panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning guys!

Just wanted to share something I've been working on, I've made some reproduction turbo grill badges for our 40 series cruisers, also have BJ74 options too.

I also designed and made some ashtray replacement panels which house 4 rocker switches, and some OEM looking Radio blanking plates with OEM T and also a old logo TEQ model. I am always chasing some new ideas or other products to make, if anyone has any ideas let me know 😁 Grill badges / other products

IMG_2346-2.jpg

E985FF8A-559B-4FFE-898F-A3FCDEDC9051.JPG

IMG_2644.jpg

Im in need of parking assist brackets for my truck. it goes on a Western Grill Guard where the light bar bracket is. The bar that western produces bends too easily. Just touching a parking pole puts a big dent in it. they charged me 300+. So my wife replaced it. when I did the same thing I decided enough. I had a local fab shop make one out of 3” C-Channel. They even made the fancy holes for the parking assist sensor bracket. The replacement sensor brackets are made to be inserted into then steel. The web of 3” C-Channel is thicker and bracket wont stay in. Im looking for someone who can make them with a 3D printer and modify the 3D part so it can clip into a thicker metal. Here is the part. The application is unlimited.
IMG_5455.jpeg
IMG_5454.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom