For Sale 80 series Power Seat motors, gears and controls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
I have a PS and DS motor, gear and a PS master control switch for 80 series with electric seats. All motors have been tested and work. Shipping not included. Please specify DS or PS as well as the part #'s needed.

PS Seat motors/gears. Part numbers are below and go in clockwise order in the pic starting at the bottom left.
Brown master seat control, also have gray $60
85820-32020 $60
85820-30230 $60
85820-30400 $60
85801-99734 $80

DS Seat motors/gears. Part Numbers are below and go in clockwise order in the pic starting at the bottom left.
85820-33010 $60
85820-30230 $60
85820-30180 $60
85820-30400 $60
85801-99734 $80

PS components

DS components

Last edited:
I would be interested.. My issue is the following. The PS doesnt move forward or back. I checked and the white plug is inserted. When I removed the bolts holding the seat from the car and tested, only the rail closest to the door moved forward and back but the other rail would not move. The part I am talking is pictured in the first picture in the middle, its the one with both rails connected. What do I need to replace to fix this?

Thank you!!!

Honestly, I am not sure what you need exactly, maybe check a seat diagram from the link n my sig at toyodiy. Create an account, then they show pics. No affiliation. Or try sor.com, they have schematics, but their part #'s wont reference over.

If you can determine which parts(s) you need let me know.

List updated too

list updated, i have brown and gray master seat switches along with all motors

I have another set of motors from a DS as well as a gray master switch

image1.jpeg
Do you have this? Loooking for a friend. I dont' know if the entire assembly needs replacing or just the missing button???

Thx - I'll let my friend know...and keep searching parted trucks for just the button.

Hi, my ps side seat does not move forward or back. I want to replace the rail and motor. I am assuming the part is the large one in the center of the PS picture? How much shipped to CA, 95824? Thank You

I need the Passenger-side worm gear apparatus. I stripped out the right side/opposite side of the motor gearbox. I can buy the whole unit if that is how you’re selling it. I really only need the auger in gear in that box in can rebuild my existing unit if the driver side is available.

This is the part I need on the Passenger side. The gear that is made of plastic is stripped Out. Let me know what you have.

B9D3E0E1-2BF4-46EB-B4E0-DF1725B2E900.jpeg

Gamiviti has them. I sell the motor and gear together with new gears but go with him if you need just that bit

I need a DS forward/backward motor for my 93’, gears are fine, switch works, the motor doesn’t work. Do you have one to sell still? My part # is 85820-30220. Pic for reference. Thanks!
222068A4-FE1C-48AB-8960-284F601D113D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom