SOLD 80 Series/LX450 Complete Locked Rear Axel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yotajeff

SILVER Star
Threads
Complete Locked Factory Rear Axel out of 97’ LX450/80 Series 4.11 Factory Gearing. Located in Los Angeles Ca.
$1300 for Axel, Wiring Harness and Locker ECU.

Pick up Only. Not looking to ship at the moment.

Thank you!

4154F1BD-66AD-4CC2-B63A-E66E3AC4C7E8.jpeg

3F84B108-AAE6-4DD6-BF22-8AE593A892D4.jpeg

43ABE5DC-38E9-4EEB-9431-0FED94CDB8A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump- This is going to need thousands of bumps at this price........as typically pairs dont fetch $1200.

And an arb front and rear locker set (arguably stronger/better) isnt much more......new.

Bump- This is going to need thousands of bumps at this price........as typically pairs dont fetch $1200.

And an arb front and rear locker set (arguably stronger/better) isnt much more......new.
$1,200 for a set of Arb Lockers? From who? I purchased the rear one for close to $900? Plus the price of the compressor and Labor. In my opinion its way more cost effective to swap the axel, plug in the Ecu, and harnesses and you’re good to go. I would’ve definitely done this if I would’ve found the set of axels prior to already installing the ARB rear locker. I did this in the front 3 hour job on my drive way.

Yep its way more effective to swap in a locked diff.......which tend to fetch $500-600 on mud. if you already have an 80 axle. If not....housings/axles unlocked can be found real cheap.

Most people seem to list them at $800.....and they find their sale at $600/1200pr.

of course you can test the market.....
And of course-plenty of people in L.A with more $ than brains....

So theres always a chance if you have the patience

Or just scroll down a few posts in this forum....locked rear diff.$400..a few more down. Actuator mechanism-$150. And go 2-3more pages and you will likely see umpteen listed at $800 that didnt sell or likely sold around $600.

YotaJeff, your price is very reasonable for a complete rear FACTORY E-locker axle with actuator and wiring. That factory axle you have for sale also uses different factory axle shafts than a non locked FJ80 rear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom