80 series LED dome light kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Da Boogie Down Bronx NYC / Bangkok Thailand
I have a few 80 series LED dome & door kit available right now.

Complete interior dome kit, lower door kit
and as a bonus I am including the rear license plate bulbs for free (LIMITED to quantity) .

$55 SHIPPED Via USPS Priority Mail

PM me or for fastest response
Hit me up Allkindofcoolstuff at gmail

Door LED Maximum light output

Front Dome (without cover ON)

2nd Dome (without cover ON)

How to install door.
Slide door light housing to one side (one side has a metal spring clip).

Carefully remove clear plastic lens (there are four delicate plastic tabs)

Install bulb AND CHECK POLARITY (make sure the bulb lights up as LED are polarity sensitive) if bulb DOES NOT light you can either turn the white socket around OR switch the black terminals around)

Pull of the rear sticky backing and apply the light to the light housing.

Place plastic len cover back on and return to the door panel.

Front DOME
Remove the single screw and remove the plastic Lens.
(DO NOT pry like the previous owner of this 80 series did AND damage up the cover)

THIS ONE WAS THE TRICKY-EST. The bulb socket, has to be twisted into the socket. Which is manageable but is tricky as the bulb housing has two small studs that need to seat into the socket metal clip. Again make sure the bulbs polarity is correct. If bulbs does not light up. Turn the black terminal around.

I place the LED bulb right onto the plastic clear lens and replace the lens back onto the housing.

You can use the adhesive backing if you like, but make sure its lines up with the lens

2nd and cargo area is just as easy. Just make sure to check you have the polarity right.
The 2nd and cargo uses a wedge style connector.

Hope you enjoyed the write up.

I want a set. Tell me where to send the dough. Ty

I would like a set also and do you know how I can fix my center dome kight switch? I swapped them back and forth and only one dome light switch works,

I would like a set also and do you know how I can fix my center dome kight switch? I swapped them back and forth and only one dome light switch works,

1waysoldout- Try taking the whole unit out of the truck to see what is going on.
Something had to come loose on the switch side. Hard to trouble shoot it with out the unit being in my hands.

I do have very few kits left.
Shoot me a Paypal
$55 SHIPPED
Allkindofcoolstuff at gmail

Do you have any pictures with the lights illuminated? Thanks

azcrackshot. I am definately no photographer, the only pic I have (and the pic does it NO justice are in the ones from my 100 series LED kit, that uses the same bulbs.)
But if your a good photographer, I am willing to refund you (or the first person whom takes me up on my offer) of $10 for some good nite shots if you buy one of my kits.

These pics are from my personal 100series and the 100 series LED kit.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/10...eplacment-nyc-ship.766868/page-6#post-9107958

All orders that where shipped out on Thurs are out for delivery today.
Thank You All.
Please keep me updated and post some pics.

Sounds good.

Guys just a reminder. The tiny bulbs are meant to be use for the license plate bulbs.

The lower doors, the bulb housing has two slots that I use to help hold the bulb wires. I use a small flat head to push the bulb wires in to help hold it steady AFTER testing for polarity. I will get pics of what I am talking about.

Enjoy guys.

Ok here is some pics and helpful hints on installing the lower door bulbs.

After pulling out the lower door bulb housing.
Place the bulb harness and use the slot in the housing to help hold the wires in place.

TEMPORARY install the bulb. THIS IS TO CHECK POLARITY AND THE BULB LIGHTS UP. And to check that the plug makes a good connection with the connector in the housing.

When the polarity is good and the bulbs lights up and the bulb makes a good connection with the connector in the housing.
Peel off the adhesive on the back of the bulb and place it on the housing.

Close everything up and and re-install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom