80 Series Gray Leather Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to swap some new seats so wanted to see if there was any interest in my old seats, instead of trashing them.

1994 Gray leather, power seats.

Both function 100%

Drivers side bolster is worn, and some stitching has come undone. There's no tears in the leather, just 2 spots need restitching.

Not really sure on price. $200 for the pair....

Depending on location, i may be able to help with delivery. I'm driving to CO in about a month.

If no one wants the seats, I would be interested for sure in the seat backs. You might do better parting them out.

If you do part them out, and if they are power seats, I am looking for the power seat housing sub-assembly. Basically, everything that makes the power seat move.
Thanks,

Zugg,

The seats are power, as stated in the ad.
To be honest, i dont have a ton of time to part, would consider it if i got some commitments on parts and $$ for said items.

For what it's worth, i'm open to offers though. I MIGHT be willing to sell a whole seat, for the price you want to pay for a specific item.

Update:

Got a few PM's with interest to specific parts. With this in mind, i will happily part out the other items once i get my new seats and commitment on some of the other parts.

I'm going to send Pm's to those above who showed an interest in several items.

If both seats work well I will give you $200 for them IF you can drop them off in Iowa on your way through.

If you have the room on your trip, I can probably get your fuel payed for if you have room for a Harley V-Rod from Virginia to Iowa. My brother bought a bike there and has no way to get it here.

Let me know wht you think.

David

80 seats

I live in richmond and would be interested in the front seats. Sent you PM.

PM Replied.

Once replacement seats have arrived i will be ready to get moving on these things(be it parting out or selling whole), and that should be pretty soon.

I'll be in touch.

I'll be in touch if the others fall through.

Sadly my CO trip is going to be a very quick one, dropping off a truck and coming right back to VA

Str8nm, clean your inbox.

Are these sold yet?

If not, I'm VERY interested.

I'm in CO, in Boulder, and would be happy to hand you cash.

Power Seats

I would be intrested in the seats if still available. I'm in Hampton Roads, but have several friends up in Northern VA. Let me know. Thanks

Frank

I will still take the back panels if you have decided to part them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom