80 Series FENDER FLARE GASKET sets (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SUMMIT CRUISERS

SILVER Star
Threads
80 SERIES FENDER FLARE GASKET / WELTING SETS (black only).

Fender flare gaskete3872080-4ce2-4306-ac4e-22333368f069_150_0.jpg

(Image obtained from the manufacturer’s website.)

I’m currently offering for sale a limited number of BLACK fender flare gasket sets for the 80 series and LX450. Due to the need to recently restore multiple 80 series I purchased this in bulk and I only have a limited # of these sets available for sale. ***Update as of March 2017, due to popular demand, I am keeping these in stock and are NOT limited quantities.***

This product is very similar to OEM and is made of UV resistant EPDM Rubber. It also features 3M automotive grade tape that creates a solid bond between the flare and the body. Each piece is cut slightly longer that allows the installer to trim off the excess that insures a complete coverage fit. Specific instructions/tips included to help with your installation.

Edit updated price as of 8-14-18 from $45.00 to new price shipped in all 50 US states will be $50.00.

Reply to thread, shoot me a PM or email @ summitcruisers@outlook.com for payment instructions.

Steve

Last edited:
Tried to send a pm but no worky.

Ozone resistant? Are you flying your 80 to space? What about UV resistant? What's wrong with the OE gaskets?

Fixed. Wording I received from the Manufacturer.

Nothing wrong with the OE gaskets. You might want to price them though.

Steve, tried to send you a PM but it says I'm not allow to start a conversation with you for some reason.
I'm interested in a set, can you send me a PM?

Can't get pm to work....must...buy...gasket sets...:singing:

Sweet! Email sent!

Payment sent! Thanks for the quick responses!

I
He probably has everyone blocked in his settings.

I'll look into that. I don't know about that one. I did receive some pm's yesterday. @blkprj80,
Got your email.

I think I fixed the pm problem. Under my profile/privacy the box that says "Start Conversations with you" was not checked. Not sure how that happened. Never even been there. Thanks for the heads up @4G63 POWER

Last edited:
Emailed…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom