Parting Out 80 series diesel and gas NWMT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mudandrock

Back 40 Imports
Threads
Website
back40imports.com
Parting out diesel and gas 80 series cruisers. Located in kalispell, MT

Engines: sold
Transmissions: A343

Do you have the front doors?, rear door lock mech, picking a 80 up in kallispell tomorrow so could swing by and get them?

I’ll be in town tomorrow around mid day in Kalispell/ Columbia Falls area and then headed back to cda Idaho if there’s a way for you to get the doors to cda Idaho at a later date, great, if not let’s see if we can make this work. if there are no damage to them I’m not super particular about the color please give me a call208-819-4020

Hi there, any chance you have the wire loom going to the glow plug rail for the 1 hdt? 12 volt?I already have the glow plug relays,etc. Thanks…..Ryan

Hi there, any chance you have the wire loom going to the glow plug rail for the 1 hdt? 12 volt?I already have the glow plug relays,etc. Thanks…..Ryan
That sounds like you want me to cut up a good engine harness?

Driver exterior door handle/ black. Both lt and rt side rearview mirror plastic housing? 2 pieces I just need the leading plastic piece for each side.

Thank You

JD

Driver exterior door handle/ black. Both lt and rt side rearview mirror plastic housing? 2 pieces I just need the leading plastic piece for each side.

Thank You

JD
Only have grey or chrome door handles, no black. Maybe attach a pic of what u need for the mirrors, no comprendo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom