Parting Out 80 series 105k mile turbo 1FZE-FE and transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone,

I’m feeling this out to see if I want to move forward with a supercharged 6.2L swap

What I will have for sale:

-105k original mile 4.5L 1FZ-FE completely resealed and cylinder head rebuilt very recently, head rebuilt due to oil consumption issues from dry valve seals, never overheated
-wits end turbo kit, with full exhaust
-105k mile original transmission with shift kit for turbo

If I let this setup go it will be pickup only and I will need 20k out of it, here is my build thread with plenty of pictures! I also own a very reputable repair shop in Gunnison Colorado and would be happy to price labor for install for anyone interested

I also have an lx450 I am building a new motor for, factory new shortblock, rebuilt cylinder head, I would sell this new long block for 10k and install the turbo drivetrain in my lx450 if anyone has any interest in a new long block

Hey Briano,
I’m looking to add turbo to my 97 LC80. Any suggestions since you have one on this motor?
I’m actually heading to Durango end of the month so not to far from you.

Hey Briano,
I’m looking to add turbo to my 97 LC80. Any suggestions since you have one on this motor?
I’m actually heading to Durango end of the month so not to far from you.
As long as your motor is tight and cooling system is working efficiently it will be a great upgrade! Your welcome to come through Gunnison and check it out!

How much for just the 1fz?
I have a brand new OEM shortblock and rebuilt to new spec cylinder head, along with all new OEM timing components/ oil pump/ gaskets, I’d assemble and sell that motor for 10k, will basically be a brand new long block once assembled

Would you consider a trade plus cash on my end for a 97 anniversary with 154k miles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom