80 f4" r3" ome level stance lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As for my experience, anything Warn is good.
They do retail for a high price.
You didn't say how much?????

David he hasn't given me an asking price yet. I wanted to make sure the front slee bumper deal went through before i made an offer on a winch. Haven't done the research yet on whether it will fit in the slee short bus yet. The literature that came with it doensn't list the ti as an option. He states that it has never been mounted before just been sitting in his garage, he states that he has all the componets for it. what is it worth?

Jeremy thanks for the reply, not really concerned about the speed as much as capability and dependability for a 6000lb truck.

I think they sell new for $900 +
Usually used for $450-600

I missed the boat, found out today from Bucky that the winch has been sold. Now i'm back on the hunt for a winch.

Finished the install on the rear bumper today. Wow what a great rear carrier assembly this is. Slee really did their homework on this one. Well worth the money for anyone with an 80 and looking for a rear bumper and tire carrier assembly.

wanted to add to this thread that the D/C Modified front AND rear driveshafts made a TREMENDOUS difference in removing the vibrations from the truck on acceleration and cruising as well as the droaning noise at steady speeds while manipulating the throttle at steady speeds. Hope this helps with someone lifting an 80 in the future

wow those bumpers look great! really awesome. Don't worry about the bumpers, Glenn. Thanks for thinking about me :) I guess the guy I bought it from is never going to come through with the one he was supposed to get for me... oh well, whatever.

I don't want that POS.

FYI, The 9500xi winch will not fit in the slee shortbus front bumper. The owner of the winch i was previously reffering to, brought the winch by yesterday afternoon and we attempted to test fit it before i purchased it . It will not fit, too tall and hits the front grill. So still on the hunt for a winch and if anyone is looking for a new 9500xi i have his number.

Lex Tech, does this vibration cause damage? i am tempted to go with the same MAF kit, but as a noob, am wondering if i can handle replacing the front drive shaft.

figured id do the lift, get the tires on and if the vibrations are bad, deal with the DS later on. any advice?
MGD

Im in the military and whenever a truck got hit we would drop the drive shaft, cage the breaks and drag it. There was always trouble with the balance of the drive shaft post repair, im guessing thats not much of an issue here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom