For Sale 80 barn doors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserland

I don't care if the world explodes
SILVER Star
Threads
80 rear cut from Australia.
Excellent condition rear barn doors for 80 series. Both doors, wipers, good glass, hinges, even body cut with appropriate opening and latches. Silver. No rust or dents.
Everything you need to install factory ambulance style doors on your 80.
Will get pic of body cut later today.
Will need to pick up, mudship, or pay for shipping, can arrange. Located in New Hampshire.
Asking $2300 for all.
20150623_110135.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely deserves better pictures, but at $2300, its too much for my budget!

Cool idea though; GLWS!

I LOVE the barn doors on an 80. I grew up driving an 80 with them and after owning an 80 with a lift gate, I want to go back to the barn door style. $2300 is right on the money if you include EVERYTHING. I see you're missing the latch on the left door. You can get these new for $50 online from Toyota.

Check the plastic fitting on the lever tie rods as they can disintegrate and break over time too.

I'd like to add to the collection of future "shop art" projects, since they'd match the barn doored Pig's ass, perfectly.

Maybe one as a fridge/tap and the other for tunes....

Ha, they've been shop art for a couple years now...have been wanting to get that crack in the right direction, but other projects are calling for funds and somebody needs these more than me I'd wager.
Jump!

If someone is planning on putting these on a lift gate 80, I took pics a while ago for another mud member of the mounting points on a barn door equipped 80 in the middle east. May be some help to whoever takes on the project. :) GLWS super super super cool.

Moving shop, so they are actually inside a semi trailer at the moment.

I have complete clip including rear opening with actual mounting plates etc.
Best way to do it would be to cut last foot of whole truck off and section in clip. Bit of work, but very possible. Any good body shop could do it. I can do it, send me your 80!

Kina:

Are you leaving the great North East?

You going to CMCC this year?

:cheers:

Oh and GLWS. These are the bees knees.

I wish I'm closer were you at I would've buy it right now , some lucky guy would get it sooner rather than later thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom