For Sale Tulsa-FJ40 Barn Doors, Tailgate, Steering column w/wheel, hood, Factory speaker and mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Good afternoon.

I have a handful of items hanging around that are in the way. Having trouble loading pics right now but I will upload ASAP.

All parts are in Tulsa, OK. All from an FJ40. Prefer not to ship as most of these items are fairly large and unwieldy, but I realize I'll probably have to ship some items.

Don't flame me on the prices... Such a high degree of variability from site to site. Just trying to unload some parts and reclaim the garage.

3 Sets of barn doors (The rear 1/2 doors, NOT ambulance) varying degrees of degradation/rust. I'd call them maybe 5/10 or 6/10 condition. Some include hinges and latch components. I do not know what they go for so I'll put them here for $200/set plus shipping. That's left door and right door, $100 each, prefer not separate.

Steering column with wheel-includes keys etc. Good condition-$150 OBO.

Aftermarket tailgate black-not foldable. Never Used-$125 OBO

1977 Hood x2-Please just get them out of my way. Fair condition. $120 Each OBO. REALLY RATHER NOT SHIP

Factory Speaker from a 76 FJ40 and metal mounting bracket. $25 OBO

All prices plus shipping if I end up having to ship.

Best way to reach me is by text-918-859-3753. Please remember Central Time Zone.
Thanks!

Josh

Some Pics....

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9500.jpg

Also-Front Bib in Fair condition at best... $125 OBO.

Thanks.

IMG_9117.jpg

Speaker and bracket sold.

Steering wheel pending, column available.

Bib pending shipping quote.

1 hood left-Much rougher condition than I recalled. $75

Hood pics-3/10 condition $75

IMG_0731.jpeg

IMG_0729.jpeg

Steering wheel is sold. Column has been pieced out. Basically missing the housing for ignition switch and missing steering wheel.

$50 for the hood, OBO.

Hate to scrap it.

See pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom