SOLD 80-83 Late complete rear axle w/ Parking brake [FL] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Complete drum to drum axle in good shape. These don't come up often. Not sure what the diff ratio is, I will pop the cover off and look.
$1K without a third member, $1100 with the third member if it's 3.70, $1200 if it's 4.11.
I'm also able to completely rebuild this axle with all new brake parts, inspect/rebuild the diff and install the locker of your choice for a drop-in upgrade if desired.
Located in Orlando and willing to help with shipping.

187902302_512827826822151_2125203383426789918_n.jpg

Might want to say what series it is out of. 40 series from the US would be 8/80-9/83. By you year range guessing that is what this is off of? These are hard to find in the US and good option when going to a H55F to keep the hand brake and not cut the torque tube.

GLWS

It’s under a 43 roller I have. Besides the parking brake cable length being different I don’t see why it would matter what 40 series it would be from?

Interesting do not see tabs for a sway bar. Thought all mid wheel base had them. But maybe not all SA did. Either way doesn't matter. Just need a different cable if 1/79+ or maybe add an extension for earlier ones with handle under the dash.

I have never seen sway bars on any of the South American 43's or 45's I have worked on

No. Sorry I should have clarified that.
It would be listed for double if it was :lol:

Bump. Looking to move this. I found out the spring perches are pretty messed up. So price drop to $800 as-is, including third member, or $1000 with the spring perches professionally replaced with new ones, third member included as well.

Bump. Have new OEM FJ40 parking brake cable that can go along with it (82-84)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom