For Sale 78’ FJ40 drivetrain/misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NEED GONE

Don’t have time for this project, would be an awesome from the ground up starting point or fantastic for parts. Full drivetrain from 78’. Engine runs and will shift into gear, has only 61,000 miles original. Truck sat 15 years before I came across it, body was trash so I saved what I could. Don’t remember exactly what I have because I have it in storage but can get you whatever details on what you need! PM me for contact info!

(Truck is in central Indiana, contact for more info on anything, can go into greater depth on what exactly I got)

Thanks!
Bryce,

Are you selling a whole fj40 or just a drive train?

Pics and a price will help.

I’m not in the market, just trying to help you generate interest :cheers:

It’s just the drivetrain, got a couple of parts for the body but not much. If folks are interested I’d like you to PM me so we can talk further details about it.

If you know anyone interested let them know I’m letting it go for a steal!

What a brilliant sales ad. It is posted in the incorrect section. There is no location listed in the title. There is uncertainty about the full extent of what is being sold. There are no pictures of what is being sold. And there is no price.

Model salesmanship.

ad has been updated with pictures, greater detail, and info on location and contact. see drivetrain/transmission/transfer case section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom