77 FJ40 firewall parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The dash pad support showed up today. Thank you very much.

Shawn

I'm interested in the seatbelt warning light, fresh air cable, and wiring harness. Can you post a picture of the backside of the seatbelt warning light? How much for all this?

Looking for the two short pipes that go through the firewall and connect to the heater hose valve and to the heater hose. They got through the rubber grommet that has two holes in it on the firewall next to the heater valve.

Are the lower side panels (where the kick vents are) in good shape? I need one for the drivers side that's rust free and not bugered up? Drop me a pm if you can help Thanks Ken

77 fire wall

I'm interested in the seatbelt warning light, fresh air cable, and wiring harness. Can you post a picture of the backside of the seatbelt warning light? How much for all this?

How does $50.00 plus the ride sound. Send me an e-mail address through PM and I will get you a pic of the back side of the light.

77 firewall

Looking for the two short pipes that go through the firewall and connect to the heater hose valve and to the heater hose. They got through the rubber grommet that has two holes in it on the firewall next to the heater valve.

Those part are not present on the firewall. I think I have some somewhere though. Brass pipes right?

Don't know - mine didn't have then when I bought it. The heater valve and the hot water hose connects to them on the engine side of the firewall, and on the cab side of the firewall the heater hose connects to them.

Do you still have the Throttle pedal and linkage? Headlight switch? If so, I'm very interested.

Can you post an updated list?

Do you still have the Throttle pedal and linkage? Headlight switch? If so, I'm very interested.

The list is still up to date. I have sent off a few PM's on posts but still have those parts available. I think I sent you a PM on the 10th.
I have been away from the computer for a while due to unforseen circumstances and trying to survive in general. I am going to dig out the parts again tomorrow after work and take a few pics of other parts, Let me know if you want some pics and I will get them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom