75 series rear canopy OEM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you could share with us the costs for your setup and other alternatives you considered?

Considering what a OEM soft top setup costs for a 73 series, I don't even want to know what that OEM canopy setup costs.

Really love the look of that canopy!

Shoot Alex if only I would have seen this tread before, one of my suppliers offered me 3 of these new take offs from hzj79’s I thought no one was gonna want these in the US :(

Shoot Alex if only I would have seen this tread before, one of my suppliers offered me 3 of these new take offs from hzj79’s I thought no one was gonna want these in the US :(
Are these metal or aluminum? Would not fit on a 75 without a lot of work, right? If you was to use a one off of a 79.

I believe the bows are steel. Last I looked the OEM tarpaulin alone was north of 3 grand. The 75 and 79 boxes are very similar.

Bows are steel.

The current bows are a close fit for a 75 series. Modifications had to be done to the box to accept the 79 bows.

Shipping alone was over $500.

Last edited:
So then, in summary, a tarpaulin, bows, shipping and modifications would likely be around 5 grand. :)

Cool costs money. How cool does one want to be?:hmm:

Here are the ones that where offered to me,I just send a mail to my supplier to check if they are still available.6 months ago he had 3 of them.

IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG

Yup. Those are the ones.

The bows and supporting bracketry had to be chopped in half and then reconstructed here in the states via welder.

Those things ROCK!

ICRC. I have a good friend working at HQ in Geneva, though she will likely not know anything about a line item like a 70 series, no less its accessories.

Ooooh, I like those a lot.

Not to mention the V8 under the canvas.:grinpimp:

The canvas is not supported by the rack however. The bows are taller.

Yup. 74577-0AK47

PIO.

Only available through your local Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings part department.

How about one without the "X":grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom