Wanted 75 and later 2F (top hat) water pump pulley for (no fan clutch) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Looking for 2F dual water pump pulley for 75 and later models. I believe the bolt hole center should be about 2-1/8". See attached picture.

Thanks,
Dave

top hat pulley.jpg

$125 plus the ride.
$125 plus the ride.
Mark,

Just a sanity check for a 1977 40. The bolt hole center on the pully should be 2-1/8" if I am correct for the (no fan clutch) 6-3/16 long water pump??

Would you also have the exhaust manifold insulation shield for the front side. Attached is a picture of where mine is missing.

How about the bolts/nuts that mount the transmission brace to the frame in good condition? I believe they are two different lengths. Mine are fairly corroded where the mounts were.

exhaust manifold insulator.jpg

Mark,

Just a sanity check for a 1977 40. The bolt hole center on the pully should be 2-1/8" if I am correct for the (no fan clutch) 6-3/16 long water pump??

Would you also have the exhaust manifold insulation shield for the front side. Attached is a picture of where mine is missing.

How about the bolts/nuts that mount the transmission brace to the frame in good condition? I believe they are two different lengths. Mine are fairly corroded where the mounts were.

View attachment 3578023
Looking for 2F dual water pump pulley for 75 and later models. I believe the bolt hole center should be about 2-1/8". See attached picture.

Thanks,
Dave

View attachment 3577717

define transmission brace please ?

,i am hunting for the pulley too !

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom