'71 FJ40 Project and Parts For Sale in Fort Worth, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
custom.gettyimages.com
**SOLD**'71 FJ40 Project and Parts For Sale in Fort Worth, TX***SOLD***

THE TRUCK HAS SOLD

As many of you know, I have quietly put my '71 project
up for sale. Well no more "quietly" about it. Here
is the list of the project and parts. I will be happy
to answer questions on or offlist. I am asking $3,000 OBO
for everything. I would like to sell everything
together, but I will consider parting everything out
if there is enough intrest. If you are interested in
individual parts, shoot me an offer OFFLIST @ fj40tom@yahoo.com

I will post up some pics shortly.

Cheers,

tp

LC Frame - sandblasted, shackle reversal
'73 Hard Top with all glass
'73 Hard Doors with glass
'71 Complete Front Clip - includes bib, headlights,
bezel, front fenders, inner fenders

'71 Clear Title that matches Tub
'71 Tub - separated at welded seam behind doors
'71 Hood - perfect condition with chrome strip
'71 Windshield Frame - perfect condition with glass
8274 Warn Winch with synthetic rope and poly fairlead
CCOT HFS Front Bumper with 8274 Warn winch mount
'79 Front Fenders (pair) with some rust
'79 Front Driver Side Fender
Mini Truck Front Axle - brand new rotors and bearings
All Pro Hy-Steer Arms - brand new, never installed
Set of stock springs for SO
'71 Rear Tub Doors
'71 Spare Tire Carrier
Front and Rear FJ40 Axle Housings - stripped and
prepped for cut-and-turn
Rear Disk Brake Brackets
Loaded GM Calipers for RDB
2 Fine Spline 3.73 Diffs - open
2 Coarse Spline 4.11 Diffs - open
'85 GM 350 long block - Full rebuild, never fired,
full warranty, carb, brand new clutch, pressure plate,
no exhaust manifolds, no distributor

GM bellhousing
SM420 Manual Tranny
SM420 to 3-Speed T-Case Adapter Plate
3-Speed T-Case
'71 FJ40 Gas Tank
GM Fan Shroud
'71 FJ40 Radiator
'79 FJ40 Flywheel, Clutch Disk, Pressure Plate
4 Stock '72 Hub Caps
4 Stock '72 Wheels
4 Aftermarket 15X10 Aluminum Wheels
'84 FJ60 Alternator
FJ40 Starter
'71 FJ40 Dash Knobs and Instrument Cluster
'71 FJ40 Turn Signals - Perfect Condition
3 Asian FJ40 Lockout Hubs
FJ60 and FJ40 Rear Axle Shafts
FJ60 and FJ40 Front Axle Shafts
Misc. FJ40 Drive Shafts
Several FJ40 and FJ60 Drag Links and Tie Rods with
Ends
U-Bolts and Plates - Custom Made Never Used
Misc. FJ40 Brake Lines and Fuel Lines

Last edited:
4boltmain3502ul.jpg

frontclip0nb.jpg

trannytcasespringsdiffs3sy.jpg

minifrontaxle5ou.jpg

might be interested in them rims maybe.Been lookin for a set of the slots for a bit.Well keeping my eyes open at least.Thats if you part out.

If you decide to individually sell stuff, I'm interested in the gauge cluster. I sent you an email.

Thx,

Tim

Id be interested in the back half of the tub... That is if it would work with my 75. Im pretty sure it does, but there are people on this thread with far more knowledge so it would be nice if someone would confirm this. Also have my 75 top, would there be any issues with fit?

I'm in Austin and would be able to arrange pickup. It may be worth parting. Let me know and put me first on the list for the tub.

Thanks,
Scott
rsnellie@hotmail.com

rsnellie said:
Id be interested in the back half of the tub... That is if it would work with my 75. Im pretty sure it does, but there are people on this thread with far more knowledge so it would be nice if someone would confirm this. Also have my 75 top, would there be any issues with fit?

I'm in Austin and would be able to arrange pickup. It may be worth parting. Let me know and put me first on the list for the tub.

Thanks,
Scott
rsnellie@hotmail.com

NOPE. Lots of differences. 1. Gas filler neck. 2. No rollbar braces. 3. No notches in rear opening to flush fit amby doors. 4. Corners moulded for round taillights.

I can always rely on mark for an answer. Glad I asked and thx for the info... i just wish you were a little closer to Texas, it seems you may have what I need.

71 parts

I would be interested in the whole tub, front and back if it will fit on a 73 frame. I do have a tailgate on mine but I guess I would have to find the right rear doors if you don't have them. Does anyone have the answer to weather or not that tub will fit on my 73 frame? Thanks, RG.

Horn button and related stuff from the steering wheel.

If you part it out, I would be interested in the hard top and doors. I'm local, so pickup not an issue.

Thanks,
Spencer

smarks said:
If you part it out, I would be interested in the hard top and doors. I'm local, so pickup not an issue.

Thanks,
Spencer

Spencer,

Thanks for your intrest in the parts. I have several people that are coming by to look at the project as a whole. I will let you know if that falls through and I decide to part the project out. You are first in line for the hard top and doors.

Cheers,

tp

tucker74 said:
Interested in the complete mini front axle and hi-steer arms if you decide to part - I'm in Austin and can come pick up. Let me know -

Tucker

Tucker,

I have several people that are coming by to look at the project as a whole. I will let you know if that falls through and I decide to part the project out. You are first in line for the mini axle and hi-steer arms.

Cheers,

tp

fj40tom said:
Tucker,

I have several people that are coming by to look at the project as a whole. I will let you know if that falls through and I decide to part the project out. You are first in line for the mini axle and hi-steer arms.

Cheers,

tp

Tom, I hope you have the patience to wait it out and move the project as a whole. While I can appreciate everyone's individual interests, [i've got my eye on a couple of things too] you really are asking a very reasonable price for a very extensive package, and if you can wait, I think your patience will be rewarded.

65swb45 said:
Tom, I hope you have the patience to wait it out and move the project as a whole. While I can appreciate everyone's individual interests, [i've got my eye on a couple of things too] you really are asking a very reasonable price for a very extensive package, and if you can wait, I think your patience will be rewarded.

Mark,

Thanks for the support. I really prefer moving the project as a whole. Like you said, it is a very fair price for everything that I have.

BTW- Did that grill guard work out for you that Nolan carried out to CA for you?

Cheers,

tp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom