70's @ Cruise Moab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
It sounds like there will be 7-8 7x's at Cruise Moab this year based on registrations and vendors. I suspect a few more will be there too.

Who's got a 70 headed to CM?

20230419_183727.jpg

On my list of events to attend, but it will need to be 2025. At my current rate of progress, I am not confident that I will have the replacement engine installed and fully proof tested to be ready by April.

My loss.

If a few miracles do come my way (15B-FT installation/integration picks up speed and there are still openings to Cruise Moab 2024), I will make attending a priority.

On my list of events to attend, but it will need to be 2025. At my current rate of progress, I am not confident that I will have the replacement engine installed and fully proof tested to be ready by April.

My loss.

If a few miracles do come my way (15B-FT installation/integration picks up speed and there are still openings to Cruise Moab 2024), I will make attending a priority.

Unfortunately CM24 sold out in about an hour.

I would love to see your 15BFT powered 7x. Great motor, I've got a couple powering BXD's and really enjoy them.

Man, I would love to. Wheeling in Utah/ Moab as well as attending the 70s event is on my bucket list.
Unfortunately my BJ73 exceeds the luggage weight limits at Lufthansa quite a bit 😅.
Cheers from Germany Ralf

Man, I would love to. Wheeling in Utah/ Moab as well as attending the 70s event is on my bucket list.
Unfortunately my BJ73 exceeds the luggage weight limits at Lufthansa quite a bit 😅.
Cheers from Germany Ralf
If you attend the annual 70 Series event (with or without your Land Cruiser) we’ll make sure you have a seat. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom