70 Series Rear Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you guys got rear stock on the 70 series rear bars yet ?

We do not, we did have one or two left from the last batch but they sold quickly. Additional batches are in cue and I believe a handful are still available in the next few.

You got a link to them with prices and details ?

Pricing and pics:

They have not been a priority or concern to get on on CruiserOutfitters.com or our e-commerce site cruiserteq.com. Simply put, they sell faster than we can get them made so no sense advertising them more :D

Pricing and pics:

They have not been a priority or concern to get on on CruiserOutfitters.com or our e-commerce site cruiserteq.com. Simply put, they sell faster than we can get them made so no sense advertising them more :D

Kurt, you mentioned the possibility of a 77 specific rear bumper somewhere on the forum now that you have one.

Will the 70 series bumper you currently make not fit a 77?

Kurt, you mentioned the possibility of a 77 specific rear bumper somewhere on the forum now that you have one.

Will the 70 series bumper you currently make not fit a 77?
I’ve had a 77 for about as long as we’ve been offering these rear bumpers, no changes based on that.

They 100% fit, some had inquired about a 76/77 specific version with longer side wings. Given bandwidth and demand, I don’t anticipate that happening in the short term.

2594845B-2B84-42F7-B4F7-1E84D4963C65.jpeg

Sorry, we're currently out of stock on the 70 series rear bars. We did have a few available from the last batch, but they were quickly sold out. We have more batches planned, and there might still be a few available in the upcoming batches. Please keep an eye on our website or contact our customer service for more information on availability and pricing.

Sorry, we're currently out of stock on the 70 series rear bars. We did have a few available from the last batch, but they were quickly sold out. We have more batches planned, and there might still be a few available in the upcoming batches. Please keep an eye on our website or contact our customer service for more information on availability and pricing.

Are you looking to order a 7x Series rear bumper? I know we have units available on our next batch.

That guy appears to have learned to write from one of those AI chatbots.
It appears to be set up to make auto generated messages summarizing previous messages in a thread, notice that it basically copied your message from June 4th...

This was the thread that confirms he's definitely a bot, they're getting way more advanced these days with chatGPT and the like.

Edit: I wonder if it's some college student's research project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom