70 pig craigslist Billings MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not too keen on the dash, painted grills or 60 steering wheel, but otherwise, looks very nice. i hope it's as solid as it looks.

I'm with lemon on all of the above. Too bad OP isn't closer to check it out. If there isn't beaucoup bondo under that new paint job, a MUD member-wish it were me- should pick it up.

Painted everything he could, blue...except the valance.

Be nice to see what's underneath.

Not my thing, but someone invested a fair amount of time and money in the scheme. If that's any indicator, maybe a good Pig behind the lipstick.

I'm with lemon on all of the above. Too bad OP isn't closer to check it out. If there isn't beaucoup bondo under that new paint job, a MUD member-wish it were me- should pick it up.

If this is the same one I saw a couple years ago in a parking lot with a for sale sign, it's not as nice up close as the pictures show. It had a PTO too, and about the same asking price.

I'm glad to hear the input on the truck, I was contemplating driving 8 hours from Calgary to go look at it. I think I would have brought different seats for the drive home though. The seats hurt my feelings! Otherwise it LOOKS decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom