6th Annual DLC Coal Creek Winter Summit - Jan 12-15, 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please keep filling this thread with videos, photos and stories. I couldn’t pull it off this weekend. Have fun and be safe!

Smitty

IMG_5724.jpeg

Group picture, about to hit the trails. Solid turnout!

Well, they are calling for snow this weekend... you guys seem to manifest it so well I guess they just decided to put it in the forecast. Have a great time and stay warm

Hey guys, Jake here, managing the tshirt order. I completely failed to account for folks who aren’t local- if you’re in Nashville or Chattanooga (or any other group), can y’all send me a PM so I can maybe get a shipping address for a central person to redistribute to?

I recognize almost all the names, and most are here- but I’ll get remote folks stuff out too. 👍🤙

Hey guys, Jake here, managing the tshirt order. I completely failed to account for folks who aren’t local- if you’re in Nashville or Chattanooga (or any other group), can y’all send me a PM so I can maybe get a shipping address for a central person to redistribute to?

I recognize almost all the names, and most are here- but I’ll get remote folks stuff out too. 👍🤙

IMG_0630.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

Jake, I will take care of shipping to the Nash/Chatt guys since we talked about it this weekend with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom