67 fj45 lwb (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD! thank you

for sale 67 FJ45 LWB. sale is as is where is. located in north east MT. 3k OBO
IF you have questions pm or email gqwhaler@hotmail.com
thanks
Billy
DSC00362.jpg
DSC00361.jpg
DSC00356.jpg

Last edited:
is there a title?

HI chris, yes i do have the title. btw we have met. you let me take pictures of your 1980 fj40 smog equipment.

Billy your PM didn't go thru because my PM box was full. I appreciate you trying to contact me. If I hadn't blown my cruiser budget on a one owner FJ40 I would probably be planning a trip right now to pick it up. Hope it sells quick or I will be real tempted to buy it. Of course the bed I will be sleeping in would be the bed behind the cab.:rolleyes:

I know you were in Southern California is someone close to the truck to help with the sale? For someone looking for a FJ45 pickup this is a great start. If the frame is good you have all the hard to find parts.:cheers:

I feel very confident the frame is in good shape. and yes the 45 is at a good friends yard, he can assist in sale and loading it up on a trailer. he is also the uhaul guy in town and could assist in that way too if a trailer is needed.

I also noticed the bale style laches that secure the top to the cab. does any one know if the 40's came with that option in any years?

I also noticed the bale style laches that secure the top to the cab. does any one know if the 40's came with that option in any years?

Not sure what bale latches are but the only latches the same on the FJ45 as the FJ40 were the two that hold the windshield up. The five across the back od cap and the four on top of the windshield were FJ45 removeable top. At least in the US market.

I see that it is posted as sold......who picked it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom