67 FJ40 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:bounce2: I have a 1967 FJ40 For Sale, which I believe is in good condition for almost 40 years old.

The drive train has been switched out to a 350, run great (supposely rebuilt 20,000 miles). Could not tell you when or whom did the swap, but it seems like a pretty good job. Tranmission and transfer case both seem to be working good and no whinning on the fwy.

The paint has been redone several years ago and although the picture makes it look like a red, its more a metallic maroon. Body and paint are in great shape and I can not find rust, besides minor surface rust on the drive train areas. Interior floor has been sprayed with rhino liner and seats have been switch out with a highback style. Rear seats are missing. All glass is good and tires are 33's with 70% life left. Has spare tire, but no rim. Extra diamond plate on the lower of the doors too.

Hard top in good shape and painted gray on top. It is missing one of the chrome strips that are on the top and the windshield wiper arms.

Overall the truck is good condition and needs nothing. I bought this about 2 months ago and just haven't had the time to play with it, and now my wife wants to add on to our home, so I need the money and don't have the time.

I am looking to get $5500.00 out of it. I am located in Las Vegas and if you need additional pictures or questions, drop me a email at edbates@earthlink.net. I can also send you more pics if you email me.

Thanks for looking!

side+pic.jpg

inter.jpg

driverside.jpg

motor1.jpg

front.jpg

97_0.jpg
4b_0.jpg
0a_0.jpg

Last edited:
Its all stock, besides the engine swap as far as I can tell. It has the 3spd and drum brakes all around.
I was going to keep it and mod it out, but since the expansion of our house, I haven't had the time or the $$$.

Let me know if you need further pics. I figured out how to post them bigger.

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom