62 to the rescue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not gonna lie, ive always wished i was in a situation where my Cruiser could save the day.

Slightly off topic but I find it strange that we cant buy a 200 "poverty pack" truck here but back in the 80's our 6X series were poverty packs compared to the stuff the rest of the world could get. Flares, high roof, full floaters, cable lockers, winch bumpers,decal kits, etc.

Slightly off topic but I find it strange that we cant buy a 200 "poverty pack" truck here but back in the 80's our 6X series were poverty packs compared to the stuff the rest of the world could get. Flares, high roof, full floaters, cable lockers, winch bumpers,decal kits, etc.
It probably has to do with the fact some of those options were related to fleet vehicle and military vehicles. Where in the US that market has already had been cornered by Chevy and Ford. Just my opinion though, could be they thought Americans didn't want those options due to market research.

I should add that the stripped down truck ended with the 62 (or really the 60), or maybe the 91-92 80 series. The late 80, and the 100 are also loaded up like the 200 - the wolves in sheep's clothing

I should add that the stripped down truck ended with the 62 (or really the 60), or maybe the 91-92 80 series. The late 80, and the 100 are also loaded up like the 200 - the wolves in sheep's clothing
The 70's are pretty stripped down, i mean i spent some time browsing the new ones and they look really utilitarian. Just wish you could import them without all that red tape, id love a 2019 70 series diesel

The 70's are pretty stripped down, i mean i spent some time browsing the new ones and they look really utilitarian. Just wish you could import them without all that red tape, id love a 2019 70 series diesel
Me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom