62 Fuel pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did a search and couldn't find anything, but once I find out if my factory tank is salvageable my next puzzle peice is the fuel pump. Really looking at running the tanks Inc GPA-2 pump and plumbing AN-6 line up to the filter. Can anyone confirm that pump is close to the depth of the factory pump unit? And works in the FJ62 tank(with the adapter plate obviously! ) ... thanks

Did a search and couldn't find anything, but once I find out if my factory tank is salvageable my next puzzle peice is the fuel pump. Really looking at running the tanks Inc GPA-2 pump and plumbing AN-6 line up to the filter. Can anyone confirm that pump is close to the depth of the factory pump unit? And works in the FJ62 tank(with the adapter plate obviously! ) ... thanks

I have one in good shape if you want it….

It works I make the adapter many guys have done this for ls swaps and fir the same reason as you. The tanks inc pump module is longer than you need just follow there instructions to get the proper pump depth.
Tommy

It works I make the adapter many guys have done this for ls swaps and fir the same reason as you. The tanks inc pump module is longer than you need just follow there instructions to get the proper pump depth.
Tommy
Perfect..yeah Monty is supposed to be grabbing an adapter from you for me at some point! I didn't know those pumps can be shortened, that's perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom