60 Series Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

N Cascades DsnWrx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.northcascadesdesignworks.com
Hello fellow Inland Empire Landcruiser Enthusiasts!

I frequently come to the Spokane/CDA area for work and to visit family but am located in the north cascades in Washington. I thought I'd throw this out there since I could deliver these racks personally and that would save you some $'s on shipping.

I have 3 pre-production roof racks available for sale at a $350 savings, $1100 total cost! I'm making some slight tweaks to the design and finish but these racks are production ready (my 4th revision) and come with everything you need to mount to your vehicle (exactly the same as the one pictured). All my future accessories will work with this rack as my changes are mostly for cosmetic improvements. You can purchase @ www.northcascadesdesignworks.com

Details:
North Cascades Designworks is offering this full coverage roof rack for the coveted 60 series Toyota Landcruiser. This sturdy rack can serve all your roof rack needs with a sleek design that is both aesthetically pleasing as well as fully functional. Integrated features such as grab handles and mounting points for additional accessories. Everything you need to install the rack is included.

Features:
  • Fits all 60 series Landcruisers (60, 62, FJ, BJ) except high top roof imports.
  • Streamline, compact, low-profile shape improves aesthetics, aerodynamics, and wind noise. The top of the rack is only 3” above the center rib on the roof.
  • Marine grade 5052-H32 aluminum, 0.19” thick side panels and 0.125” thick fairing that are black powder coated for added protection and aesthetics
  • All stainless hardware is included with black oxide coating to match the roof rack
  • Mounts in the gutter rails for minimal body contact with adjustable center support that corrects for factory tolerances of the gutter rail
  • 85.6” x 50” flat rack surface for mounting any accessories you wish like a roof top tent, gas cans, awnings, shower, recovery tools or even use it as a utility rack; flat surface allows for load overhang for wide and/or long accessories (see add-on accessories for load holding and accessory mounting options)
  • Obround holes in side panels double as grab handles when working around the rack
  • Mounting clamps include mounting holes for rock lights to be used for area lighting
  • Slots for front bar mounting allow for adjustment to add a low-profile light bar (notched fairing is currently in design phase)
  • Check out our add-on accessories for mounting awnings, jacks, gas tanks, and other accessories - many accessories in the works (see Instagram or Facebook pages)
  • Includes thread locking compound and thread locking nuts to ensure your rack stays secure and minimizes maintenance
  • 9, 50” long, 1” x 2” rectangular profile t-slot crossbars (will ship direct from supplier in separate box), black (you can request silver if you plan on loads that may scratch as the silver crossbars are less prone to show the scratches)

• iso_front.jpg
    IMG_5602.jpg

• IMG_5601.jpg

• IMG_5604.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom