60 Series Cup Holder Project (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the 60 series double cup holder design. It's 99% done with design.

Nice product!

Very interested in this for one of my 60's that still has the stock console. Let me know when you get pricing figured out.

Cheers!
-Ed

Nice product!

Very interested in this for one of my 60's that still has the stock console. Let me know when you get pricing figured out.

Cheers!
-Ed
I plan to release these next weekend on my website. The double inserts for the 60 and 62 will be in the $40ish range. I have to make a full batch first and then see exactly where I am at in filament and print time to get an exact number. the single will come up a few weeks later. It's still in R&D.

Finally wrapped up the single cup holder for the 62. I test fit the final design this morning in a local 62. Fit perfect. I will start a large batch this week and will have the single added to my website by this weekend. Here's how it turned out.

Last edited:
I've been using mine for a week and it has been great. My wallet fits the large slot and my phone (Moto X Pure) fits the front slot even with a case.

Anybody willing to post or send me some pics of their 60 or 62 series cup holders installed? I need the 60 series double cup holder pictures the most but would be happy with anything. I have now shipped out over 50 60/62 series cup holders so there must be a decent batch of you guys on here with these already installed that could snap and send some pics to me. I badly want to improve the quality of my pics on my website.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.

We got back from Colorado last night. We will be unpacking today and will start processing this mtn. of orders this afternoon. I will start shipping out order tomorrow. They will ship out in the order they were placed. Should take about 3 days to get all orders out that came in from 8/18-8/28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom