60 & 40 parts in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bump

Fine spline began with late '78 models - possibly a January '78 change. I know that earlier '78s made in 9/77 had the course splined pinions. Pablocruise and I have siblings - mine a 9/77 registered as '77; his a 9/77 registered as a '78. Neither came with fine splines originally. I have an axle set from a 2/78 build that are fine spline. It's one of Toyota's 'use up the old parts before making the change' deals I guess.

honk, Thanks for the info. I'll have to check the production date.

mcstrand, You still intrested in a trade?

cosmo said:
mcstrand, You still intrested in a trade?
The more I think about it, the more I think that the shipping costs are going to be more than I want to spend, so I guess I'd better look a little closer to home. Thanks for the offer, though.

Marc

mcstrand said:
The more I think about it, the more I think that the shipping costs are going to be more than I want to spend, so I guess I'd better look a little closer to home. Thanks for the offer, though.

Marc

No worries

New items added up top

ttt

$10 for the steering box plus shipping?

Mace said:
$10 for the steering box plus shipping?

It's not realy worth my time topull it for 10 clams.

still have lots a stuff f/s

I might be able to help you out with that but it won't be for a little while. How big a rush are Ya in?

Last edited:
New Items

I've added some new items to the list up top. Check it out and let me know what you need. Thanks

And how about... Now!

do you still have the steering box?

I still have the manual from my 78'

now??

Anyone?

I want the calipers and the jump seats if you still have them. Let me know how and where to send payment.

I want a stock FJ60 tool bag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom