60 & 40 parts in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting Out 81' Fj40

Tub is slighly bent but would be fine as a rock rig or for someone with timeto fix it. I'm keeping some items but let me know what your after. All parts are in Bend Oregon, 97702. Buyer pays shipping. Trades are welcome, See want list in the wanted section. Pictures are available if your serious. Cheers

If you don't like the price MAKE ME AN OFFER!!I need this stuff to go away!

FJ40 Stuff

Cig. lighter female part

-81 GAS Tank $225.00

-81 heater blower motor

-81 Title and vin plates FIRST 125.00 Gets it

-81' glove box door w/shift patern. Not 100% perfect but nice. $40.

-81' L/R Kick vents with spring and pin, Nice red paint . $40.Pr

-L/R window regulators 81' $30. each

-81' Left and Right side inner axels, 2 of each. Best offer

-81 axel housing front or rear. Pick up only 100.00.

-81' wiper motor cover in nice shape (red). $40.00 w/gasket

-81 Almost All Glass and hardware available. Let me know what U need

-81 Hinges;, hood, ambi doors (Red)

-81 Inst. Cluster in Great shape. includes all but fuel and temp. $60.0

-81 wiring harness Best offer

-81 F & R Drive axels $50.each

-dash pull knobs, tell me which one(s) you want

If you don't see what your after just let me know. Thanks

FJ60 Stuff
-Passengers front seat (brown) Very nice shape.$100. including rails/head rest.

(4) Wild Cat AT's 235 stockers 75% or better.First $100. for all

Last edited:
is the 60 a parts rig, or do you have a buncha parts layin around? im looking for the headlight washer reservoir. thanks, sean

How much for the instrument cluster?
and do you happen to have visor's or the top half of the steering column plastic cover?

interested in the lic plate holder, if in very good shape. Got pics.....send em to jholmaas@hotmail.com

hullendersauce said:
is the 60 a parts rig, or do you have a buncha parts layin around? im looking for the headlight washer reservoir. thanks, sean

The 60 runs well and will soon be on the road. Sorry I can't help you on the Rez. Someone on the forum had one for sale a week or two ago, TNT or something like that, I'll try and remember for ya.

FoYoChe, I havnt realy thought about a price yet. I'll look arount but till then why don't you shoot me an offer. The steering column is spoken for but I'll let you know if that changes. No visors, I actualy looking for the Passengers side my self. Let me know. Thanks

Landpimp said:
interested in the lic plate holder, if in very good shape. Got pics.....send em to jholmaas@hotmail.com

Landpimp, I'd give it a 65 out of 100. It has some surface rust but I think it would clean up with some elbow. I have an offer for 30. in portland but no money. I can get you a picture later tonight if you want. Thanks

I don't need the speedometer, or the ammeter, but I would like the fuel guage and the temp guage.
hopefully for about $50 for both, I may be out of line, but that's what I'm willing to pay.

FoYoChe said:
I don't need the speedometer, or the ammeter, but I would like the fuel guage and the temp guage.
hopefully for about $50 for both, I may be out of line, but that's what I'm willing to pay.[/QU

for the moment I'm going to keep it as a whole unit. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

cosmo said:
Front and Rear 3:73 3rd's from an 81'fj40 $125each.

I'm interested in the 3.73s for my '77 FJ40, but I don't know a couple of things:

- What does a stock '77 have, 4.11s?
- If so, would the 3.73s be a straight swap?

Also, any idea on the shipping weight? I'm in Wisconsin (54601), so spending a lot on shipping probably doesn't make much sense.

I could be wrong but I think a 77' already has 3:73's I'm sure someone on the forum knows. regarding the shipping, if you have a Biz / work address it saves about 10% with FedEx regardless your probably looking at a 100. or so. I wonder if a late model 77' might have 4:11's. What's the production date?

I would be interested in the 60 driver's seat if you would sell just the one. Can you post a picture of it?

3.73's for US started in 79, so 77 is 4.10's

cosmo said:
I could be wrong but I think a 77' already has 3:73's I'm sure someone on the forum knows. regarding the shipping, if you have a Biz / work address it saves about 10% with FedEx regardless your probably looking at a 100. or so. I wonder if a late model 77' might have 4:11's. What's the production date?

U Da Man!

Landpimp said:
3.73's for US started in 79, so 77 is 4.10's

Thanks Landpimp, U da man.
Got another question or two Fer Ya, When did fine spline go into effect. Basicly I'd be fine with shipping the 3:73's in the 81' 40 or the 82' 60 will ether set be a drop in for the 77' and visa vesa for the 4:11's into my 82 fj60? Thanks in advance.

toyman317, I'll sell just the drivers seat pm me with your email. Are large files
ok?

Landpimp is correct. I checked my favorite source for LC specs, and it translated my "K 08 2" axle code on my build plate as a 4.111 gear ratio. For anyone who can use these specs, you can find them at http://rustybrain.com/cruisers/faq.txt -- a lot of good info at this site.

Thanks.

Marc

Sent you a PM re: Glovebox door. Thanks!

PM back at ya

Cool, I'll get you Pic's later tonight

toyman317 and msahr, You have pictures. Let me know

Nobody needs any of this stuff? If you think the price is high just make me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom