6/12 Miller J**P (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
So Myself, Rogersfj40, and fellow 80 guy Dana with his Turbo Diesel 80 went up to Gorman and had an awesome day going through Mill Jeep, and a few off shoot runs. To sum things up, the Day included, but was not limited to the mistaken trail that turned out to be a Dirt bike trail which provided AMPLE pinstriping and a few gashes. Next came some of the most breath taking views I've seen in a while, lastly and the cherry on top of the sunday so to speak. While on the last 2 miles of the trail said to be the hardest part and flooded with J**ps that couldn't stop getting stuck, a Chevy Pickup had to remove its front drive shaft and caused a 30 plus truck traffic jam, the J**ps finally got the Chevy pulled to the side enough so that a few of us could get by, but they couldn't do more than moving the chevy over a little. Here is where the Landcruiser boys come in, Dana's Turbo Diesel 80 tow strapped the chevy and pulled it like a rag doll to the top of the whole trail. You had To SEE it to Believe it. Anyway I'm sure the others will add to the post, but here are a few pics...:beer:

Dam Sammy,

Sorry I bail'd on you guys last min, I just wasn't feelin it... Tight funds, need to save to regear, so i can afford the dam gas to go wheel... such is life. Next time, i won't let ya guys down.

-Matt

Where is that lake? Never seen a lake up there...

Matt,
Would have been tight if you would have made it especially showing the Jeep guys the "80" power. The 80's along with Ian's 40 were definitely the show stoppers making their struggles look like childs play (my unlocked rig included). The lake is off a dirt bike trail we took that had more pin striping than an Armani suit factory

Sam, your truck is looking so sweet compared to the M.I.B. look you had going ;) Sorry I couldn't make it either but we're heading out on vacation Weds so I follow Ammo's lame-ness. Me next time too.

Dana's TDi is too cool. Were the trails really that challenging that folks were breakin' junk?

Mike

Unlocked and barrily locking the center diff, I felt there were a few challenging parts, but really nothing compared to when I was last there during the rains. I guess they should have bought Toyotas....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom