5th gen 4runner post here, or... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably should post in the 150 section since our trucks along with the gx460 are based on the Prado 150 series. Just a thought and that's never a good thing when I have those...

Scott

Probably should post in the 150 section since our trucks along with the gx460 are based on the Prado 150 series. Just a thought and that's never a good thing when I have those...

Scott

;) I had seen another comment elsewhere to post in 150. There isn't much going on in there..... Maybe the gen5ers can spice it up a bit. :steer:

Let me spice it up;)

53247d1320993855-led-kits-5th-generation-4runner-help-needed-5th-gen-4runner-led-kit-brochure.jpg

I need interior lights (2010 TE) and reverse lamps...thanks

Pat

The 5th Generation 4runners are on the 120 Platform.

Jim

Nope, they are on the 150 platform just like the gx460.

ourwrn. They ae n the 120 platform. That's why they are on Toyota120.com. On that site site are only 120 platfrom vehicles. If you have prove on why it isn't I would love to see it.

Jim

Nope, they are on the 150 platform just like the gx460.

You're wrong. They are on the 120 platform. That's why they are on Toyota120.com. On that site site are only 120 platfrom vehicles. If you have prove on why it isn't I would love to see it.

Jim

You're wrong. They are on the 120 platform. That's why they are on Toyota120.com. On that site site are only 120 platfrom vehicles. If you have prove on why it isn't I would love to see it.

Jim

They're based on the J150 Prado platform not the 120. I guess I could provide a Wiki link or something but that seems pretty sophisticated for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom