5th Annual Christmas Appreciation from Camelback Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

92 ENTRIES!
1218141449_resized.jpg

picture of everyone who posted up .... all put into the drawing box. Brandon our front parts counter guy helped draw out of the box.

1218141452.jpg

WINNERS! thanks again to everyone - we appreciate all the MUDDERS

1218141509_resized.jpg

:santa:First prize :$250.00 gift certificate towards parts or service - winner> AMUSED

:cookie::candycane:Second prize:$150.00 gift certificate towards parts or service. - winner > GWCRUISER

:redface: Third prize "clean up": A complete inside and out detail. (Any passenger car or truck) **The detail is an inside-and-out detail but not of Q-tip level of detail (just sayin') and the vehicle needs to be in somewhat reasonable condition (not covered & smothered in Mud ):hillbilly: - winner > AZRUNNER

winners: congrats! Please contact Murf via PM to recieve your gift certificate (or call me at CBT)

:)
Have a safe and enjoyable Christmas season everyone! :candycane:♫♪

Eric "Murf"

Thanks, Eric, and all of Camelback Toyota!!! Congrats, winners!

Congrats everyone!

On a different note, are you standing on the counter or working on the floor? :santa:

counter :hillbilly:. couldnt get high enough to capture all the names.

You should hold one of these drawings every week until i win. :D

Congrads to the winners and thanks Murf for having this drawing every year !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the folks who came out to the dealership to "witness" the drawing. good stuff!

Medtro: On Monday can you move this thread out of the stickies please. Thanks

Ditto on the thank you to CBT and Murf. CBT service is the best I've gone to.

Thanks Murf! Happy holidays to you, your family, and everyone at the best Toyota Dealership in Arizona!

Congratulations to all the winners. 2015 is going to be my year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom