'55 Radiator Wanted- Leaking is okay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.pvcruisers.com
Price: Up for negotiation
Contact info: 310.941.5015 or PM me

I’m going to step up to the plate and try the electric fan modification with a simi-stock radiator and 2F motor. First thing I need is a FJ-55 radiator to have recored to 4 cores or 5 cores.

Anyone have a stock radiator they want to sell me? I’d like to keep my radiator and ’55 running as much as possible during the impending upgrade. If your's leaks no problem, as that can be fixed during the recoring.

Thanks

Seth

i'm about to put a maf aluminum radiator in mine, my radiator works fine and is in good shape, i'm about to do an ac conversion and i want to make sure i have enough cooling capacity is the only reason i'm swapping...make me an offer?

I've got a nice clean one that I got from austrailia when I punched a big hole in mine. But it cost a bunch to ship and took forever so I ended up getting the other one fixed. So its still in the box from Aus. PM me if your interested.

I have one that is in rough shape. If interested, email me. And I will get you some pics.

yotahilux@adelphia.net

Chuck

Yotahilux said:
I have one that is in rough shape. If interested, email me. And I will get you some pics.

yotahilux@adelphia.net

Chuck

I have two if you are still interested. Frames are fine but may need re-cored.

Chuck

I've got a spare now, Seth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom