55 interior panels for sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserTrash

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
cruisertrashparts.com
I don’t come by here often, I daily drive a 60 and usually slum around in the 60 forum. I make & sell some 60 parts and finally ventured into interior panels for pigs.

So far I’ve only reproduced the tailgate panel, which you can find here (along with the 60 stuff I make). A lot of the original panels hold up ok because they’re metal, but I’ve seen several that get bent or crack along bends and fastener holes. The panels are made out of 1/8” black laser-cut ABS plastic - a pretty sturdy material - and include strong plastic push rivets for an easy install.

FB874AE4-FB82-4716-9031-0CC0B2437023.jpeg

Next up will be cargo panels, some time in the coming months. I used to own a 73 project pig but I’ve moved that along, so I’m using a local guy’s 78 for measuring and test fitting. I’ll get over to his place to measure the cargo panels and then get some prototypes going. Perhaps door cards would be a little further out on the horizon.

For what it’s worth I run my own cargo & tailgate panels in my 60. I use the truck for camping, wheeling, multi-day adventures, kid’s sports practice, hardware store runs, etc. They stand up to a lot of abuse. They’re simple - everything you need, nothing you don’t. Check them out if you’re interested. Happy to answer any questions too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom