5 spoke rim identity... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to find another one of these rims for my spare so all 5 match and which would allow me to get my spare wheel/tire into my tire rotation for wear. My wagon is originally from the Okinawa area then brought to Denver, CO where I purchased it. Thanks!

5 spoke rim copy.jpg

Have you tried removing the wheel to see if there are any mfg stamps or stickers on the backside? Def. a JDM wheel with the “jwl” and “jwl-t” markings on the outside. I would say it’d be pure luck if you found a matching rim.

Aftermarket. Almost certainly Japanese-sourced. Probably out of production for a very long time.

I'm trying to find another one of these rims for my spare so all 5 match and which would allow me to get my spare wheel/tire into my tire rotation for wear. My wagon is originally from the Okinawa area then brought to Denver, CO where I purchased it. Thanks!

View attachment 3285433
If you have the tools to take the wheel off and put it back on properly, jack a wheel off the ground and remove it. Look at the inside of the rim from the back, you can usually find a manufacturing plate with more info. You can also use an inspection mirror and peer through from the outside to see if you can find anything. They look very similar to Bradley V's but theyre not the same. 4x4 Engineering in Japan makes them, and a handful of variations of the 5-spoke wheels. If nothing else, you could opt for a look-a-like from them, but it won't be cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom