5 cruisers to part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a rust free window frame for my 76 FJ40 and a set of rust free hard doors with glass if you have them and maybe a second set without window frames

thanks,
Delane

Hey, Do you have any parts left?
Looking for a good radiator for my 73 fj-40.
Let me know.
Thanks, Rob.

Is there a full length "family" bikini top, rear lower swing-out doors with hinges, rear fender flares, 2-2.5" lift shackles, hinge mount rear view mirrors.

Almost forgot, I also need a crack free windshield for a '77. Thanks :p

I'm looking for the access panel of the rear flip-up door. Do you have the ABX boot (rubber boot around the the steering column where it goes through the firewall)? Also, if you have the vent hoses to a 1971 front heater. How much?

Thanks!

Alex

Dustin
Do you have sun visors for a 1975, I bought mine and they wrere missing. Give me a price. I need both sides, they do not have to be in great shape i can get them recovered.

Do you have the tranny output gear? It's the one that rides the tranny output shaft and is located within the transfer case. Needs to be 29 teeth and 16 spline.

Howdy! Looking for a pair of aprons that will fit a 78 in good condition, please let me know. Thanks!

jkim589108@aol.com

Yo Han

im looking for a left knuckle housing for a FJ40 w/ front dics brakes (not for sure on the year). willing to buy or trade for 2 PU knuckle housings.

Hello, do you still have a hood and fenders that are in good shape. If so could you send any pics and how much
THasks, Mike

Howdy, was wondering if you have a 40 tailgate and pair of hard doors for my 78 in good shape...i got a pair, they're shot tho. Thanks for your time.

PM'ed ya also.
Yo Han

Hi Dustin,
I could use an exhaust manifold for a '78 2F (with intake if easier)
Also a set of rear half doors if there are any left.
Thanks.
Matthew

Looking for a later model windshield frame with a working wiper motor, need it really bad! Thanks

:beer: Big Mike :beer:

if you've got a decent set of rear doors from a 76 on, i'd be interested. Mine are rusted out completely.

thanks
KB

would you happen to have both heater vents that attatch up under the dash for the defrost vents ? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom