5 cruisers to part out (1 Viewer)

TOMSRYD

Fleet Superintendent *with no time for fun
SILVER Star
Where you located? ??? Interested in a disc brake front axle set-up for my 72. :D

I am also interested in the front disks (do you have more than one?). I am also interested in a 4spd tranny. I need to know how close you are though, to find out if I could pick them up. I also need to know what you want for them.
Ledge

PS if you are close I could also use a drivers side door.

Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin. got my parts yesterday. Look good and got to me quick.

Thanks Again. :D

Re: 68-74 wiper pivot pads?

Dustin or anyone else,

Do you have the rubber wiper pivot pads available? These are the rubber pieces that go between the wiper motor / wiper pivot and the metal windshield frame. It's the part labelled "4" in Specter's picture:
192b.gif

I need both sides, the motor side and the pivot side. Thanks,

Dave

:( My check was cashed on 2/14/03, but I am still waiting on the parts. I know it wasn't a lot of $$, but if you take a man's money, you ought to make some effort to get his parts out.

I will happily post and let people know when the parts arrive.

Rocky

I just wanted to give some credit to Dustin. I ordered a pallet o parts from him. He kept me updated, made sure I got what I needed quickly, and that all was in good shape. This is a good guy to work with. :)

:) I was too quick on the trigger. I received my box of parts today. I got what I ordered and at a fair price. Sorry about my previous post. &nbsp:Dustin - Thanks.

Rocky

Dustin, you don't have any of the factory running boards do you? I need a set of the longer ones (33.5") in good shape. Let me know. hk2r@nemontel.net

i know its dumb but ineed a throttle linkage out of a later fj40(75 n up). got one??? email me at houderat21@aol.com if you do or pm me.
shawn
has to have a 2f in it with th e stock 2 barrel.
thanks

G

Do you have any front fenders or running boards that would fit on a '78 FJ40?
Thanks,

G

Do you have a frine spline birfield, if so i'd be intrested.
Thanks,
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom